Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Wedding Dress and Color Motives

As I run over the internet looking for a nice and simple wedding gown I run with this pictures. 

Front View

Back View


I found this simple with bit of bids at the top and at the bottom and lace around my waist but a little change with the color. We chose Burgundy and Champagne for color motives. 

Burgundy                       Champagne

We already found a wedding designer that can replicate this copy, I saw their sample work and I'm confident that they can do our request and I'm excited with the output. I'll update you guys on my next post with the photos of finish product of my wedding dress.

Like to hear your opinion what you think with our color motives and my "Future" wedding dress. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails