Monday, January 24, 2011

A Nuptial Video From A Friend



I was checking my facebook for fresh comment regarding my wedding until my old friend back in high school throw a message.. and asking “pre, kita mo n  b ung video?” I said “alin.. di ko p n check e” until I run the video link and it was tagged with other friends.

I just smile when I saw the vid, it’s the collage of our pics in me and jhen’s vacation in Bora & Tagaytay and our Wedding Pictures. I enjoy the music with a tune of ‘Lucky’ by Jason Mraz, but there’s still questions bubbling in mind why Lucky? Yes I know I’m lucky with my spouse but she’s not my bestfriend. Even we knew each other very well since we became lovers, a husband and wife and now a Bestfriend too. She’s the one I need, I will love and want to be with the rest of my life.

But for the vid.. thank you Bernard Fernandez for a Manuel and Jen Nuptial. Looking forward for barkada vids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails